We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This recipe impressed me for a long time, I saw it in a magazine "Practically in the kitchen". It is a very tasty dessert that I recommend you serve at festive meals during Lent.
- 100 gr. of gray
- 200-300 gr of crushed walnuts
- 200 gr.zahar
- 300 ml water
- 60 gr oil
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE RECIPE Homemade Halva:
1. In a bowl boil over low heat a sugar syrup with water until the syrup will begin to thicken slightly. Sugar can be replaced with honey.
2. In another bowl pour the oil, crushed walnuts (medium) and semolina. Fry all the products together for 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
3. Pour the sweet syrup into the bowl with the nuts and always mix for 15 minutes over medium heat until the whole composition thickens and comes off the walls of the bowl in which it is boiling.
4. Allow to cool slightly, add vanilla, pour into a separate bowl to take shape and leave to cool for about 2 hours.
5. Pour over the plate and sprinkle with crushed walnuts or dried fruit (as desired).
Delicious halva prepared at home. A famous recipe!
We present you a recipe for delicious homemade halva. Why buy commercially available halva, which contains a lot of sugar and other chemical additives, if you can easily prepare this dessert at home? Where else do you put it, it is quite simple to prepare and it is much more delicious than the one in the supermarket. Enjoy your loved ones with an amazing homemade dessert.
& # 8211 2 glasses core of sunflower seeds
& # 8211 150 ml sunflower oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Fry the core of the sunflower seeds in a dry pan. Put them through the mincer.
2. Fry the flour in a dry pan until lightly browned.
3. Mix it with the chopped core until you get a homogeneous mass.
4. In a small saucepan, mix the water with the sugar. Put it on the fire and boil a syrup for 10 minutes. Get a medium density syrup.
5. Mix the seed kernel with the oil and syrup. It is best to use a mixer. Avoid adding oil directly to the hot syrup.
6. When you get a homogeneous mixture, pour it into a mold, lined with cling film. Press it and even it out. Cover the form with a lid or plate and place a weight on top.
- 50 g of cashews, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds
- 5 tablespoons raw sesame seeds
- 5 slices of banana (optional)
- a spoonful of honey
- a tablespoon of cocoa
Put all the seeds and nuts, washed and peeled, in a bowl, then cover them with plain water. You must keep the dish in the refrigerator until the next day. Then drain the water, add the banana slices, honey and cocoa, then mix the ingredients in a blender until you get a paste. Homemade halva is kept in the fridge for four to five hours, after which the delicious product can be tasted.
- Grind the sesame seeds in a blender until they begin to release a small amount of oil.
- Grind the sunflower seeds in a blender until you get flour from them.
- Put all the ingredients together and mix well until smooth.
- Place the composition in a cake pan and refrigerate.
But be careful with the amount of halva consumed! Although the ingredients are healthy, the number of calories is quite high.
Halva from home
The unique taste of the sweets of yesteryear comes from the memories they provoke in us. The "Romanian" halva, a compact mass of sun-crushed seeds, is part of the children of yesteryear and does not let our souls not bring it into the lives of our children.
Ingredients: 300 g sunflower seeds, 180 g agave or honey syrup, 20 ml vanilla essence, 20 g cocoa
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Number of servings: 5, 80g / serving
Degree of difficulty: low
The preparation is simple, but get ready for an avalanche of memories and emotions from other times. First, brown the sunflower seeds without oil for 1 minute in a Teflon or ceramic pan, stirring constantly. You know I'm ready to take off the fire when it starts to sizzle and smell like fried seeds (and not burnt seeds). For the raw halva version, skip this step and use the seeds as nature left them. The browned seeds are left to cool and ground in a blender or coffee grinder. Grind them until they get the texture of semolina, about 2-3 minutes are enough. Add the sweetener and vanilla and mix well until smooth and become a fine paste. If you like assorted halva, now add a tablespoon of cocoa. After you get the desired texture, put the halva in a saucepan or bowl with a lid and keep it in the fridge.
How can we prepare homemade Halva from just three ingredients? A delicious childhood-flavored dessert.
Many probably remember the oily but very delicious childhood dessert, that simple halva, or cocoa, that his parents, or grandparents, enjoyed during their fasting. And now there are various types of halva on the market, but also various homemade halva recipes.
With only three ingredients we can prepare in the house a delicious halva with which we can indulge in fasting and more.
Here are the ingredients for the homemade Halva Recipe:
350 gr sunflower seeds, cleaned
150 g of cocoa butter, or 100 g of coconut butter
Homemade Halva Recipe - Peppering
Sunflower seeds are lightly baked in the pan, but be careful not to brown too much.
After tempering, grind the sunflower seeds with the help of a cup of coffee or nuts.
Cocoa butter is diluted in a bain marie, allowed to cool slightly then mixed with honey.
- Careful! Cocoa butter is used quickly, because the dilution time is much shorter than regular butter and it solidifies just as quickly.
Add the mixture of cocoa butter and honey over the ground sunflower seeds, homogenize the composition and overturn & icircn in a rectangular shape, tray, or cake shape, lined with freshness foil. Spread evenly and allow to harden, then portion.
& Icircn depending on the quality of cocoa butter, delicious homemade halva it may be more brittle, or slightly creamy. If you want more cream, you can combine cocoa butter with butter or coconut oil, in equal amounts.
For extra flavor, it can be flavored homemade halva with rum, vanilla, or whatever you prefer.
You can also add cocoa for extra taste and color, you can even prepare two colors: with and without cocoa.
& Icircn any variant, homemade halva it is extremely delicious!
What do you eat, Alexandra?
I wouldn't have thought that halva was something that could be made at home. until yesterday, when I carefully read the ingredients on a packet of halva: fried sunflower seeds, sugar, vanilla.
So I imagined the recipe, I applied it with fear on a small amount of sunflower seeds, and the result was far beyond expectations, I must share it with you!
A fresh, fragrant halva came out, which definitely beats everyone in the shops, especially now that the Feleacul halva no longer exists (in its original form) to compete with it.
Luci kept complaining that the best halva in Romania, Feleacul, had long since disappeared from stores. now he has no reason to be upset! :))
Update 2015: Feleacul halva reappeared in stores :) But my homemade halva is much better, hehe :)
Ingredients for about 100g:
- 100g raw and peeled sunflower seeds
- sweetener of your choice: 3 tablespoons maple or agave syrup, or raw powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla essence and a bourbon vanilla pod
- if you want cocoa halva, you will also need 1 teaspoon of defatted cocoa powder (or more, according to taste)
Necessary equipment and utensils:
We need a food processor with an S blade and an oven or stove to brown the signs.
1. Sunflower seeds are browned without oil for 1 minute in a non-stick pan, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon so as not to burn.
To give you an idea of how much they are left to brown, I left them for another 30 seconds after they started sizzling and smelling of fried seeds, but not of burnt seeds :).
For the raw halva version, skip this step.
2. The browned seeds are left to cool for 2-3 minutes, until they are not boiled, and they are finely ground in the S blade or in the coffee grinder.
Grind until it gets the texture of semolina, if you grind them too small they will start to leave oil and the halva will be too hard, so don't overdo it with the grinder, 2-3 minutes are enough for a fluffy and delicious halva.
3. Add the sweetener and vanilla and mix well until smooth and becomes a fine paste.
I used the food processor with S blade for about 5 minutes.
It is also worth trying the cocoa version.
You can add a tablespoon of rum instead of vanilla.
- 15 minutes with the mixer at the food processor with blade S