We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For sheets: I chose the simplest way, for the food processor. In the bowl of the robot I put cold butter cut into cubes and flour. I mixed until the mixture became sandy. I mixed the other ingredients in a bowl and added them to the dough. I mixed until the dough began to come off the walls of the bowl. If it is too soft, add 1-2 tablespoons of flour. It is not necessary to mix much, until the ingredients are mixed and the dough acquires consistency… Put the dough formed in food foil and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Divide the dough into 11 parts (they came out to me), approximately equal. We take two pieces of dough, and we keep the rest in the fridge. We work with two sheets at once: we take a piece of baking paper, we sprinkle flour on top, we spread with the rolling pin the piece of dough in a round sheet, we put a round shape on top (I used a 22 cm one), we cut with a knife well sharp. Bake the edges together with the sheet in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 5-6 minutes, until they start to brown completely. While the first sheet is in the oven, we take care of the next one, on another baking sheet. When the first baking sheet is ready, we put it aside with the baking paper, and put the next one in the tray. DO NOT stick the sheets to the baking paper, it is enough to tilt the paper and the sheet slides by itself. Do the same with the rest of the sheets until we finish baking them all.
For the mango jelly: remove the peel from the fruit, cut it into cubes, put it in the bowl of the Breville Blend-Active® Pro blender, add water and strain until you get a fine puree. Put the contents in a kettle, add the sweetener and boil until it thickens. Let cool.
For the cream: boil 400 ml of milk. Cut the vanilla pod in half lengthwise, remove the seeds with the tip of a knife, put them in the milk and let them boil. Mix the yolks with the sweetener, add the starch, flour and cold milk. Mix well with a pear type until the flour has dissolved and there are no lumps. It can also be passed through a strainer… Add the hot milk to the mixture with the yolks, always mix with the whisk, transfer all the contents back to the bowl, put it on the fire and leave it until the cream thickens. Be careful not to get caught, mix and watch the cream… Set aside, add diced butter, stir until the butter has melted. Put food foil over the cream, let it cool then refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Assembly: a round shape of cake or not, lined well with food foil. Put the first sheet, add 2 tablespoons of cream, spread the cream with the back of a spoon, put the next sheet, press very lightly, add the cream. Alternate the cream sheet, after 3 or 4 sheets put half of the mango jelly, sheet, then cream, sheet, the rest of the jelly and continue with the sheet and cream until we finish assembling them. Wrap the cake well with the edges of the food sheets, refrigerate for about 22-24 hours. The next day I put a plate over the cake (or another weight) and left it in the fridge for another 4-5 hours. I took the cake out of the foil and the cake form and put it on a plate.
To dress the cake: I mixed the whipped cream until I reached the desired consistency. I added the fluffy cheese with sour cream, I mixed carefully so that the cream doesn't cut and harden, I added 2 tablespoons of vanilla cream at the end, I mixed until incorporated. With this mixture I covered the cake, and I finely chopped the edges of the sheets and put them over the whipped cream.
Preparation of chocolate ganache
Heat the 200ml of liquid natural cream in a saucepan on the fire. When it has warmed up well (it should not boil), turn off the heat and add the 200g of dark chocolate broken into pieces. Leave it still for 2 minutes to melt the chocolate, then lightly homogenize it with a whisk. If you want other flavors now is the time to add them (almond essence, pistachio, cinnamon, lemon, oranges, etc.). I left it like this, simple, with an intense chocolate taste. If you replace the dark chocolate with a white one, you will get a white ganache that can be colored in pink, blue, varnish, purple (with food coloring) and flavored as desired. Leave it to cool in the kitchen and then put it in the fridge for a few hours. Here you can find the recipe for chocolate ganache presented step by step.
After being cold, it will have a creamy, creamy consistency, like ointment. Just before assembling the cakes, remove the cream from the cold and beat briefly (1-2 minutes) with a mixer for aeration (increases in volume and becomes fluffy).
& bdquonapoleon & ldquo in the pan: cake recipe
A cake is left and crushed in a. How to cook a & quot napoleon & cake in a pan. Every housewife wants to know the recipes for quick dessert preparation. Transfer the sandy dough to a hot pan over a low to moderate heat. In a non-stick pan, lightly brown the almond flakes. Rating: 5 & # 8211 7 votes & # 8211 1 hour 15 min. Cake in a pan with condensed milk & # 8211 cake recipes for. Unlike the classic recipe, which lasts a few hours, this one.
It will take a packet of margarine until. Cheesecake pies & # 8211 VIDEO recipe. So for the basics, we need. This homemade cake is very simple to prepare and is ideal when you do not have much time to di.
Image gallery for: I found this recipe by chance and now I make Napoleon cake only on the cook's pan. The Red Velvet cake is a special dessert, not only because it looks spectacular, but it also has a taste that is hard to match. You will need a package.
Top: separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat together with the sugar.
Gradually add the yolks.
Add flour and mix well until the whole composition is homogeneous.
For the countertop, a narrower tray than the usual oven is used
Put baking paper, pour the composition on the counter and put it in the oven, at 150 degrees C, for about 20 minutes.
Cream: put the gelatin to swell in a little cold water
Put 500 ml of cold milk in a large bowl, pour the composition of the cream sachets over the milk, put the vanilla essence and mix well until it hardens.
Dissolve the gelatin in a bain-marie and then mix with the cream obtained previously. Gelatin is used because the cake had only one layer of top (the bottom).
Remove the top from the tray and turn it over on a tray lined with aluminum foil
Napoleon fasting cake
This dessert is ready in just 15. It's an old recipe (40 years old) that I never failed. Fasting sweets recipes, recipe for tender fasting donuts without margarine with borscht and oil, desserts, homemade croissants with walnuts. I promised to make a "Napoleon" cake recipe with homemade dough & # 8211 and here we go. If you want the cake to be wet, use cream with milk and eggs, if you want it crispier, grease. Tart with jam and nuts (fasting). You can find the step-by-step recipe on :. Napoleon cake with many sheets and chocolate cream.
It is even very easy to prepare with. Because we are still fasting, I must tell you that you can also find in the trade the vegan or fasting version, Creme Patisserie Decor. I saw this cake at Claudia's and I really liked it. See how Napoleon's cake is made, follow a quick and easy recipe. To be honest, it's not that hard to do. Today I prepared NAPOLEON CAKE. Sheet dough sheet and cream & quotCremico & quot.
We present you the simplest Napoleon cake recipe in the pan. Fasting cookies with chocolate and nuts, a simple recipe without eggs, butter and milk.
What ingredients do we use for the Napoleon cake recipe?
- Ingredients for cake sheets:
- - Flour - 600 g
- - Butter - 350 g
- - Eggs - 2
- - Flat water - 100ml
- - Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
- - Cognac - 2-3 tbsp
- - Salt - & frac14 teaspoon
- - Old - 100 g.
- Cream ingredients:
- - Milk - 1.5 l
- - Sugar - 500 - 600 g (depending on how sweet you would like, we prefer it very sweet) S
- - Flour - 150 g
- - Egg yolks - 9
- - Vanilla / vanilla sugar - to taste
- - Grated peel from an orange / lemon (I love cream with oranges).
- Crumbs left on the counter
- Fruits, candies, chocolate or other ingredients as desired.
How do we prepare the Napoleon cake recipe?
We make Napoleon cake sheets
1. Pour the flour (do not sift it) into a larger bowl.
2. Add the diced cold butter, salt and sugar.
3. Mix the ingredients by hand until you get dough crumbs.
4. Break eggs in a cup / glass, add water, cognac and vinegar. Mix the composition well with a spoon.
5. Make a hole in the dough prepared earlier (butter and flour crumbs) and pour the composition from the glass.
6. Mix everything with a spoon, and then knead the dough lightly by hand until you get a soft and slightly sticky dough. If the dough is too sticky, powder it with a little flour to ease kneading.
We try to refrain from adding a lot of flour. The cake sheets must be crispy, if we put a lot of flour, we will not get true tops of & rdquoNapoleon & rdquo.7. Pour the dough on the table powdered with flour, lightly powder the dough and divide it into 10 equal parts. I don't weigh them anymore. If you have a scale and are preparing this cake for the first time, it would be good to weigh the dough balls.
Don't be afraid that the dough is sticky.
8. Put the balls on a large plate, cover them with cling film and put them in the fridge for an hour or better & ndash 2 hours.
How to bake cake sheets
9 .Heat the oven to 200C.
10. Take a ball of dough out of the fridge and spread it on the baking paper. We must notice a disk with a diameter of about 28 cm. With a plate or detachable tray ring, cut a disc about 25 cm in diameter. We do not touch the remaining edges, we also bake them (we will need them for decoration).
We will get a very thin disk, we do not panic, this is normal. If the dough sticks too much to the rolling pin, dust it with a little flour.
11. Transfer the baking paper to a tray and prick the dough with a fork. I don't sting it too much because I like the bubbles that form, so the cake has an interesting texture.
12. Put the tray in the oven for about 8 minutes, the top must be hard. I keep it until it browns nicely, because that's how the cake looks tastier to us. Some prefer white sheets.
13. Meanwhile, spread another sheet of dough. Repeat the procedure until you get 10 beautifully browned sheets (in my case).
14. Place the sheets on top of each other.
How to make cream
1. Pour the milk into a larger saucepan and put it on low heat.
2. Until the milk boils, put the yolks, sugar, vanilla / vanilla sugar in a bowl and mix until you get a glossy composition.
3. Add flour and mix well
4. When the milk reaches the boiling point, pour 3-4 tablespoons of milk over the yolk cream and quickly mix the composition after each polish. Be careful, it must be mixed quickly.
5. Add the composition obtained in milk and mix with olingura or celery.
6. Add the orange peel.
7. After the cream thickens, leave it on the fire for another 2 minutes and take the cream off the heat.
8. Put the cream in a bowl and wrap it well with cling film (stick the film to the cream so that no air bubbles form), otherwise a crust will form on top.
9. Let the cream cool.
How is Napoleon's cake assembled?
1. Put a tablespoon of cream on the plate where we will assemble the cake.
2. Put a sheet of cake.
3. Grease the sheet with 2-3 tablespoons of cream (grease well, otherwise the cake will be hard).
4. Assemble the whole cake, grease the last sheet of cake.
5. If there is still cream, grease the edges of the cake.
6. Coat the detachable circle from the baking tray over the cake, cover with cling film and place a lid on top.
7. Leave in the fridge for 24 hours.
8. Before consuming, leave it at room temperature for 1-2 hours (to make it softer, those who like crispier sheets cut it as soon as they take it out of the fridge).
We crush the remaining countertop pieces (with the blender, with the twister or with the hand).
After taking the cake out of the fridge, decorate it with the crumbs on the counter (this is the classic decoration). Because I made this cake on the occasion of my 12 years of marriage, I decorated the cake more special.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 10 with congratulations!
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Napoleon cake, the symbol of Russian confectionery, step by step recipe
A cake with a really special look, which on New Year's Eve can amaze any guest. It is easy to prepare and even if you don't have much experience in the kitchen, you will manage without problems.The white cake has a beautiful look and guaranteed success
Preparation time: 35 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Ready in: 1 hour, 5 min
For the countertop
150 g sugar
1 packet of vanilla sugar
100 g of flour
60 g food starch
For the filling
400 g whipped cream stored in the refrigerator
2 tablespoons sugar
2 packs of cream hardener
100 g coconut
50 g chocolate
A simple Napoleon cake recipe with melted cow's cheese in your mouth!
It is a fine, elegant and easy to make dessert, and the cheese gives it a special taste!
-1 teaspoon baking soda
(Countertops can be impregnated with milk)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Beat the eggs and sugar with the blender until you get a fluffy foam.
2. Add the cheese and mix well.
3.Add the baking soda quenched with vinegar. Mix the composition.
4. Stir in the flour and mix everything with a spatula, and then knead the dough lightly with your hands until you get a soft and slightly sticky dough.
5. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Spread the dough on baking paper (powder the sheet from time to time) and transfer it to a tray.
6. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 0 C for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, roll out another sheet of dough. Repeat the procedure until you get 4 beautifully browned sheets. Place the sheets on top of each other.
We prepare the cream.
7. In a separate bowl, add the flour and sugar. Mix well and add the milk gradually. You can on medium heat stirring constantly. When the cream has thickened, remove from the heat and cover with cling film. Allow to cool completely.
8. When the cream has cooled, add the butter and mix well until you get a fluffy and creamy cream.
9. Assemble the cake. On a large plate, place the first top and spread the cream evenly over the entire surface. Cover with the second countertop, cream and so on. Grease the edges of the cake with cream. Sprinkle with coconut flakes. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
#valeriesfood instagram posts
CARROT CAKE (simple and quick recipe) & # 8211 Carrot Cake (Easy Recipe). Sweet cakes-for-cake-on-pan video, cakes-for-cake-on-pan. A simple, easy and appetizing recipe! Translation of this page June 17
The "Bird's Milk" cake has a fabulous taste, with a very tender and airy soufflé, which melts in your mouth. Oct Mille Feuille Cake with Profiterol & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe. A gala dessert, extremely fine and fragrant. Puff pastry, vanilla cream. Rating: 5 & # 8211 7 votes & # 8211 1 hour 15 min.
Zahăr Domnița gătește I Tort Smântânel mp3 download at 320kbps high quality. The most famous Russian cake recipe & # 8211 the classic Napoleon Cake! This delicate 12-layer cake is made with puff pastry layers and a creamy. The full recipe can be found here & # 8211 valeriesfood. For more recipes go to & # 8211 valeriesfood.
Starch 5 Eggs Vanilla essence 250 gr.
Thousand Napoleon leaves in 3 variants
Thousand Napoleon leaves in 3 variants. Millefeuille recipe with strawberries, whipped cream, chestnuts, chocolate, oranges. These mille feuille Napoleon are spectacular and have a great advantage: they can be prepared in good weather, in pieces.
Today the sheets are baking. They have nothing if they stay one day. When we have time we make creams. And they stay cool one day. On the big day, the book is mis-set up (that is, all the components are arranged at hand) and it is mounted in two strokes and three movements. DO NOT mount long before they are served because they soften and crunch the crispy sheets!
Another major advantage of these mille feuille Napoleon would be that they can be filled with an infinite variety of creams and fruits. What you like and have at hand. I chose:
- chestnut mousse (chestnut puree mixed with whipped cream), chocolate ganache and glazed chestnuts (own production)
- whipped cream (with gelatin), fresh oranges, chocolate ganache and candied orange peels (also own production)
- whipped cream (with gelatin), praline nuts (grilias, caramel with nuts), chocolate ganache and fresh strawberries.
Overall I needed:
- 3 creams (a cream with gelatin, a chestnut mousse and a ganache)
- 3 types of fruits (glazed chestnuts, oranges and strawberries)
- a little candied orange peel
You can find it here homemade puff pastry recipe (French recipe with butter). If you don't have time to make puff pastry at home, I recommend the fresh puff pastry dough from Kaufland which is with BUTTER! (from refrigerators, not freezers).
I also prepared the mille feuille Napoleon version with chestnuts Marius Tudosiei in the TV show & # 8222Health in dishes & # 8221 of the Digi24. Here you see details + video recording.
- 2 sheets of puff pastry at 40 x 25 cm (2 x 300 g)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla powdered sugar (for sprinkling on top)
- 100g chestnut puree (sweetened) - preferably the one with vanilla from Raureni (in the jar) - is more fluid than the one in the package
- & frac12 bag of vanilla sugar bourbon or kernel from & frac14 vanilla pods
- 1 sheet of gelatin
- 100g natural whipped cream beaten with 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- 100g glazed chestnuts (or green walnut jam - also found in Raureni)
- 130g chocolate ganache
- 2-3 teaspoons of vanilla powdered sugar for decoration
- 200g whipped cream whipped cream with 4 teaspoons vanilla powdered sugar
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- one orange
- 130g chocolate ganache
- 50g candied orange peel
- 2-3 teaspoons powdered sugar for decoration
- 200g natural whipped cream with 4 teaspoons of vanilla powdered sugar
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 100g fresh strawberries
- 130g chocolate ganache
- 50g praline nuts
- 2-3 teaspoons of powdered sugar for decoration
- grind caster sugar in a coffee grinder with 1 sachet of vanilla bourbon sugar or kernel from & frac12 vanilla pods - this will be distributed in recipes as shown above.